You are here: Car rental agency Santo Domingo / Our actions against Covid 19
MEASURES AGAINST CORONAVIRUS.
MEASURES TAKEN BY THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
During your stay at the hotel, you will be covered by a free assistance plan in case of Covid-19 infection:
- Emergency coverage;
- COVID-19 test;
- Accommodation costs in case of prolonged stay;
- Flight change fee;
- Telemedicine service.
This insurance in case of COVID-19 will be financed by the Dominican government and will be valid until December 31, 2020.
To fight against the spread of the coronavirus, ADAA Dominican Republic has implemented a series of measures and protocols following the recommendations made by the World Health Organization, the Ministry of Public Health and the Presidency of the Dominican Republic.
We have put in place the following measures with the aim of eradicating the coronavirus:
- Our offices are disinfected every day,
- We practice social distancing,
- We provide our customers and our staff with hydroalcoholic gel,
- Our reception staff are equipped with masks and gloves,
- When your vehicle is delivered to the airport or to your hotel, our attendant will be wearing a mask and gloves and will provide you with new masks if necessary.
- As far as our cars are concerned :
- Before delivery, we carry out an in-depth sanitisation of all our vehicles, using alcoholic products, particularly for the dashboard, keys, steering wheel, gear lever, glove box, centre console, control knobs, interior and exterior handles.
- A bottle of Hydroalcoholic gel is supplied with all vehicles.
As we fight the Coronavirus together, we wish you a very enjoyable stay in the Dominican Republic.