MEASURES AGAINST CORONAVIRUS.
MEASURES TAKEN BY THE DOMINICAN REPUBLIC
During your stay at the hotel, you will be covered by a free assistance plan in case of Covid-19 infection:
- Emergency coverage;
- COVID-19 test;
- Accommodation costs in case of prolonged stay;
- Flight change fee;
- Telemedicine service.
This insurance in case of COVID-19 will be financed by the Dominican government and will be valid until December 31, 2020.
We have put in place the following measures with the aim of eradicating the coronavirus:
- Our offices are disinfected every day,
- We practice social distancing,
- We provide our customers and our staff with hydroalcoholic gel,
- Our reception staff are equipped with masks and gloves,
- When your vehicle is delivered to the airport or to your hotel, our attendant will be wearing a mask and gloves and will provide you with new masks if necessary.
- As far as our cars are concerned :
- Before delivery, we carry out an in-depth sanitisation of all our vehicles, using alcoholic products, particularly for the dashboard, keys, steering wheel, gear lever, glove box, centre console, control knobs, interior and exterior handles.
- A bottle of Hydroalcoholic gel is supplied with all vehicles.
As we fight the Coronavirus together, we wish you a very enjoyable stay in the Dominican Republic.